This versatile, right angle, compact, tactical flashlight can clip onto turn-out gear, an ACH or onto our elastic head strap for a headlamp. It can be easily operated with gloves.
- 3 modes:
High – 170 Lumens; 3.75 hours runtime; 167m beam distance; 7,000 candela peak beam intensity
Low – 17 Lumens; 30 hours runtime; 53m beam distance; 700 candela peak beam intensity
Strobe – 6 hours runtime
- Two 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years.
- Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant on operation. Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate Low mode.
- Features a 90° head and an integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods. Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Glass lens, gasket sealed.
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Individually serialized for positive identification.
- Optional Gear Keeper® system for attaching the light to turnout gear or other clothing or equipment
- Gear Keeper features a retractable attachment system with a high-strength nylon tether with a 36" extension and 6 oz. of retraction force
- LED technology with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- L x W x D: 5.22" x 1.25" x 1" (13.3 x 3.18 x 2.54 cm)
- 4.1 oz (116 g)
Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
Available in Black, Yellow or Orange